Monday, June 29, 2009

Sisters

Sisters what a blessing. Nothing like the love of a sister. The laughter of a sister. Just spent three great days with two sisters, one from VA and one from KS. We rented a room, hot tubbed,swam, played cards, played tourist, shopped and had good food. I love my family. I have to say its good to be home with my husband two dogs. What a greeting. All three were so happy to see me. Especially the dogs. Back to work tomorrow. The campground looks to good with the flags out. I love the red, white, blue. I did go to the Y today. Have to lose weight. Will start lap swimming after my two work days. OK no more bread, cheese, ice creme anything yummmy has to go. I don't want to grow old and be fat. I have to grow old but not fat. I'm so happy everytime I talk to my son. He has started bee keeping and I think it will be his mssion in life. He loves the bees, likes every part of beekeeping, bee removal, teaching the public. Hang in their son.

No comments:

Post a Comment